Author Topic: The LEGION of DarkenedCombat  (Read 275 times)

Offline tornado66111

• Co Owner, Digital Designer
  • Administrator
  • Bronze
  • Reputation +0/-0
  • I am the Co Owner Of DarkenedCombat
    • View Profile
The LEGION of DarkenedCombat
« on: August 17, 2011, 02:13:33 pm »

The legion is back on the new client and with new goals. We were the largest clan on the last server and now wish to restart. We propose a community clan who will have weekly meetings, a pk battle every 2 weeks, skilling sessions, combat training sessions and trading sessions. However if you wish for more activities to be done by us please ask.

The clan is a friendly clan and will hopefully set up home in 2 places, one pk area and one non pk area. We will only attack other clans in defense. However if the majority want to fight another clan we shall listen and fight.

The Church in Varrock shall be our usual meeting place where we have weekly meetings.

The Courtyard of the Varrock Castle shall be host to emergency meeting concerning clan fights. Here we shall discuss attacking and defence from other other clans.

This Church in Ardougne shall be our PK meeting place.

Eventually when we have enough people in the clan we shall have small groups inside the clan named divisions. Then we will have division leaders who can lead their group into battle. And an elite guard division will be made who will be the best of the best and be the protectors of the clan. We will also have other jobs in the clan however these will be apparent when we have more members.

The clan will be lead by myself however I wish everyone to have significance over clan discussions and meetings. So if you wish to have more regular pk sessions for example we will.

Normal meetings will involve training together perhaps having 99 days where we will all try to get a 99 in a certain skill (decided by you).

Trading sessions will be like auctions where you will have an easy place to sell items for the best price. The seller will stand at the front of the room and announce their asking price, if more than one person wishes to buy the offers will increase insuring more money will be made than normal trading at home for instance.

Every two months we will have a show and tell style meeting where a member can come up to the front and talk to the clan about an idea they have had, something they have done recently or something they are planning. This shall make it easy for players to organise small events, such as videos, adverts or just simply have a crowd to talk to.

Me and Harry have been discussing clans and thought that clans may end up having wars in pk zones where meeting places are near. As said if this happens we shall be defensive however a clan is most likely going to be fun if not dangerous and risky that is why we are defensive but if the clan wishes to attack and i agree it is necerssary i will act on your wishes.

I wish the clan to be fun for all which is why we shall accept and player no matter what level you are and if you are low levels we will assist you in levvelling up. If you wish to join please go to the recruitment page. Once you have joined you will recieve a clan mannual, this will explain everything about the clan.

Thank you for reading and please join.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 12:31:31 am by tornado66111 »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Harry

• The Site&Server Owner/Coder/Hoster
  • Administrator
  • Senior
  • Reputation +15/-3
    • View Profile
    • Pastascape Webclient
  • Ingame Name: Harry
Re: The LEGION of DarkenedCombat
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 02:21:37 pm »
Needs pics.Mage Pkers gonna kick yo ass. ;)
I'm back!

Offline Harry

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Reputation +15/-3
    • View Profile
    • Pastascape Webclient
  • Ingame Name: Harry
Re: The LEGION of DarkenedCombat
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 02:23:22 pm »
Also,you should put a topic in the clan recruitment page.
I'm back!